Instructions to extract the .zip file:
1. Click "Download Zip file"
2. Click "Open this file from its current location"
3. Click "Ok"
4. Click the "extract" button
5. Choose a file folder to extract to
6. Click "extract"
7. The Excel file has now been downloaded to the folder you selected
Instructions to load the DBF file into ArcView:
1. Open the DBF file.
2. Open ArcView.
3. Choose 'file', 'add data' and navigate to location of DBF4
4. Click Tools - Add XY Data.
5. Verfiy that DBF was chosen as table
with Longitude for X and Latitude for Y.
6. Click the Edit button, then Select,
and open Geographic Coordinate Systems - World.
7. Choose WGS84.prj and click OK to
close Spatial Reference, and OK again to plot coordinates.
This page was last modified on: 08/10/2009 10:37:54